RapidWorld Relocations (RWR) has been offering shipping services and removal services in China since 2006. With more than 14 years of experience, we have been shipping furniture and used household effects from China to Canada for more than 100 times.
If you are moving from China to Canada, you need to look for a professional international movers in China like RapidWorld Relocations. We know how to manage your move to Canada smooth and successful.
When it comes to moving to Canada, there is a process that is long established and RapidWorld is able to help you resolve any issues. From arranging visas, finding properties and school places, to helping you decide what to take, packing it and shipping it to your new home, you won’t be alone. Our services cover whole China span including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Xiamen, Jinan, Nanchang, Changchun, Harbin, etc. We can move you to everywhere in Canada including Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, etc. Here below are some important information regarding moving personal used household goods and effects to Canada. Please feel free to contact us should you have any question.
The following is not permitted into Canada and if included in shipments will result in seizure of all prohibited items and possible legal penalties against the shipper:
• Baby walkers• Infant self-feeding devices• Jequirity Beans• Lawn Dart with elongated tips• Relight candles• Yo-Yo Balls with long cords
• Food Items (would incur extensive inspections)• Alcohol Beverages• Firearms (require import permit)
SETTLERS (Immigrants, Student – Visitor -Work visa)
• Copy of passport• Detailed inventories (English/French)• Advice notice/customs manifest – obtained from the moving company in Canada.• Ownership, possession and proof of use.• Receipts for any new items• Previous airport or US/Canada border declaration papers (B4Ee/ B15)• Liquor import declaration (if applicable).• Immigration papers (if applicable)• Landed immigrant application (if applicable)• Visa (if applicable)• Work permit (if applicable)• Letter of undertaking (not always necessary)
RETURNING CANADIANSReturning Canadians will also need to provide the following documents:
• Proof of Residency outside of Canada for at least one year.• Monthly statements, letter from employer, rent receipts, Income Tax
• Previous airport or US/Canada border declaration papers (B4Ee/ B15)
DIPLOMATS• Obligation for privilege to be lodged by the Canadian Ministry of External Affairs• Passport, Packing Inventory
Customs clearance times
|Air Shipments||Surface Shipment (FCL)||Surface Shipment (LCL)|
|3-4 working days||5-10 working days||5-10 working days|
Above times are estimates only and on the basis that all required documents are available and in order. Actual time for customs clearance may be subject to change. For more information please contact destination office.
Customs and quarantine procedures
Customs clearance of the shipment requires the presence of the shipper. All shipments must be declared to customs at the port of entry. (i.e. at the airport/U.S Canada border) when the transferee lands in Canada. Transferees are required to declare to the customs that they have an unaccompanied shipment coming from origin country and show the packing inventory with values to the customs officials when they check out from the declaration channel at the airport. Customs will then issue certain documents that are needed for customs clearance. These are called B4e & B15. For the most current information regarding household and personal effects, please go to: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/menu-eng.html
Shipments of personal and household effects can be subject to a thorough inspection by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). We do not recommend that you include any food items. Any single item of personal or household effects, including automobiles, that were acquired after March 31, 1977, and are valued at more than $10,000 are subject to regular duty and taxes on the excess amount.
New goods are dutiable and are required to be declared with values.
|Above times are estimates only and on the basis that all required documents are available and in order. Actual time for customs clearance may be subject to change. For more information please contact RapidWorld.|